Friday, October 5, 2007

the Wal-mart servy

In the Wal-mart servy we was looking for does the American people likes Wal-Mart and we been to student center, and we found that mostly 80% of the students shop at Wal-mart and %40 of them don't like Wal-Mart. In addition, 98% of the students think that Wal-Mart is popular because they offer low prices for their goods. Actually, %50 of the students thinks that Wal-Mart's goods have low quality. Furthermore, most students prefer not to work at Wal-Mart.

I been to Student center to do the survey about Wal-Mart, and I had
fun doing that. I meet people who were busy but they helped me to fill
out the survey, actually they were very friendly. After I collected
the survey I found one person didn't write his sex, he wrote "other".
However, I found that many people don't like wal-Mart but they think
they don't have any choice. In fact, I thought that Americans like
Wal-mart but my result show that they don't like it very much, a few
people like it


By Numey

No comments: